Although that the overall movie quality is not so good, I had no problem understanding the code and the incremental refactorings.
What I liked the most were the practical pieces of advice that are meant to transform developers in real software craftsmen.
On my TODO list:
- split editor when writing (or reviewing) test code
- add tests from shortest to deepest branch
- refactor from deepest to shortest branch
- use coverage tools when adding tests
- introduce builders quickly
- use MockitoJunitRunner